2011/05/12

[TRANS] 110512 Tohoshinki “Energetic Korea” Poster Making


Credits: sogoseibuchannel


YH: Everyone in Japan, Hello!
YH&CM: This is Tohoshinki!
CM: Yes, today, here in Korea, we will film a Japanese ad.
YH: Yes
YH&CM: We’ll do our best!
CM: Yes, we’ll do our best!

CM: I think that this suit is cool and fashionable.

YH: So, the filming is all finished.
CM :Yes. It has been a long time since the last filming, how was it?
YH: First of all, we’ve really done our best, so I think that the pictures would be good. How about you, Changmin?
CM: I am shy to say it myself, but we did our best, so I think that all of you can look forward to our works.
YH: Personally, I look forward to it, too.
CM: Yes. Please look forward to it.
CM: So, this was
YH&CM: Tohoshinki
YH: Bye-bye



Source: sogoseibuchannel
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment