2011/06/22

[TRANS] 110621 Han Ye Seul Invites Choikang Changmin On A Surprise ‘Summer Solstice’ Date

image jpg 731-184
“Choikang Changmin, do you want to spend the summer solstice with me?”

While clearing up rumors of an alleged wedding, actress Han Ye Seul proposed a surprise date to Choikang Changmin. This was on the 20th during the ‘Spy Myeong Wol’ press conference at the KBS Drama Center.

On this day, Han Ye Seul cleared up rumors of her getting married soon and said, “Though it might be difficult to get married in the next year, my chances will probably shoot up in two to three years.” She continued to say, “If I want to get married, I should probably stick to the plan of getting a boyfriend after this production is over.”

To this, Eric also helped her as he said, “I too was curious of the rumors so I asked her about it on the plane, but she told me she has no plans to get married any time soon. But I’m worried that another article will be published with the title, ‘Han Ye Seul to get Married in Three Years’. Those were words that could be misunderstood easily.”

When asked what she thought about being chosen as Choikang Changmin’s ideal woman, she aroused laughter from those around her when she said, “Choikang Changmin, do you want to spend the summer solstice with me?”

(omitted)

Source: [seoul ntn]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

No comments:

Post a Comment