2011/06/07

[ADMIN POST]110607

2011年6月7日(火)

!!IMPORTANT!!
Hello guys ! It´s your admin here ^^
I would like to inform that today
PRINCESHIMCHANGMIN日本FanBlog
Won´t be updated during all day.

WHY ?
Most of you must to know that our boys have
Seoul-Osaka Music of Heart 2011 FIGHTING JAPAN!
here in Japan today and I will a attend this.

WHEN THE UPDATES WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL
IN PRINCESHIMCHANGMIN日本FanBlog ?
I intend to resume the activities after midnight(Japan Time)^^


WILL YOU WRITE FANACCOUNT ABOUT THE EVENT ?
YES!!! ^^I just ask for patience since I must to
do the updates in TVXQPOWERFULGODS日本FanBlog and in
PRINCESHIMCHANGMIN日本FanBlog my free time
to write the fanaccount get so much reduced .
But yes ^^


With love ~
YukariiChangmin@PRINCESHIMCHANGMIN日本FanBlog
image gif 701-173

No comments:

Post a Comment