2011/04/25

[TRANS] Tohoshinki – Vogue Japan Interview #2 : 10 Questions

image png 619-216
VOGUE’S 10 Questions for Tohoshinki

Q1 What do you most respect about each other?
Changmin : His forward-looking character, and his ability to adapt quickly.
Yunho : No matter what he does, he always handles it in a calm manner, and is really mature.

Q2 Living together, what is the best and worst part of it?
Changmin : There’s really nothing in particular, but I guess you could say that it takes a long time to fully understand each other.
Yunho : We shouldn’t only be spending time together in the house, but spend time outside together as well. Although Changmin’s room is really neat, so it’s more comfortable to live in .

Q3 What do you want most now?
Changmin : Clothes
Yunho : Recently, my iPad got damaged, so I couldn’t listen to music, so I wanted to buy an iPad (But bought one already)

Q4 When was the time that you had the greatest feeling of happiness?
Changmin : During SMTOWN Live 2010, when we stepped on stage after such a long time, I really felt like this is where I belong.
Yunho : It should be when I am standing on stage. I feel like I’m truly living, while having a chance to perform good songs for the fans.

Q5 When you are suffering, what do you say to make yourself feel better?
Changmin : I have to work harder, for the woman who will be my future wife.
Yunho : If what I am doing now brings about a better future and happiness, then I should be happy now. “I’m Yunho, so I can do this!”

Q6 What is the most extravagant item that you have?
Changmin : 5.1Dolby Sound System.
Yunho : Everything has its own special meaning, so there’s nothing in particular.

Q7 Name the characteristic that your friends must have.
Changmin : Mutual understanding.
Yunho : Mutual trust and similar beliefs.

Q8 What kind of fashion do you want your girlfriend to wear?
Changmin : As long as its not too flashy, anything that suits her is okay
Yunho : I want her to wear something a sweet. Long T-shirts and denim. I also like the tough feeling. When she wears a white suit, I want to see her intellectual side.

Q9 What is the characteristic that your future partner must possess?
Changmin : Due to work, my schedule tends to be very irregular, and I hope that she can understand that.
Yunho : No matter what happens, I want her to trust me. Someone who is gentle and positive about life.

Q10 What do you think you will be doing 5 years later?
Changmin : I think I will still be working (doing the same thing)
Yunho : I want to let people, not just in Asia but even further than that, listen to our songs. Personally, I hope to being doing volunteer work with the people I like.

Source : [BaiduTVXQ + Vogue Nippon]
Translated by : dongbangdata.net

No comments:

Post a Comment