2011/01/13

[PHOTO]110113 LinzerDinzerTV Twitter Update

As you all know I have another blog ( which is my life keke ^-^)
and I was on twitter and suddenly an important person reply me
Weee!!!!
Lindsay Penn!!!
Yahh I ´m so happyand proud of TPG
(TvxqPowerfulGods)

**************
[QUOTE]
We´re from TVXQPOWERFULGODS are so lucky!!!
We´re always have so famous twitter replies!
I´d like to our dear readers check all previous
Related posts here

HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE

She´s always so communicative!!!
Do U remember her so inteligent and so critical videos?
I lover her explanations !
So this time she replied TVXQPOWERFULGODS!!!!
Lindsey Chan we love U LOL !

ImageHost.org
It´s so great to see that we´re always so close to related people with them !

I hope our readers feel proud of Us too!
[/QUOTE]
********************
Credits: LinzerDinzerTV Twitter + TVXQPOWERFULGODS日本FanBlog Twitter
Shared By:TVXQPOWERFULGODS日本FanBlog
Posted By:YukariiChangmin♥

1 comment: