2010/01/12


[FANARTS]
~TOHOSHINKI AS YOU NEVER SEEN BEFORE~

Hiii =^.^= i know what you´re think dear reader u_U"
"Oh No YukariiChangmin again with her fanarts!
Ohh Damnn hell!"
LOL but please don´t be scared u_U"
This time I tried something more clean just some
Gothic scenes from old films ok ?
But You must agree with me dear readers ...
Changmin turns any fanart in MASTERPIECE ^-^v
Then please coment I spent hour on it =__=" LOL
And if you want to do some request about fanarts
just let me know ok ?^-^
I´ll try my best ~muah~love you all~
•CHANGMIN WITH CURLY HAIRS•
haha I´m laughing harder here but pay attention please The hairstyle
suits with Changmin ! so perfect ne LOL

•PRINCE SHIM CHANGMIN SO MAJESTIC•
LOL Prince Shim Changmin is doing a typical
Smirk face even in my fanart???
hey Changmin you´re not singing MIROTIC or WRONG NUMBER
my baby ^.~ try to relax the "old times LOL"

•CHANGMIN WITH CANDLES•

DAMN HOT No words to describe this man !

•JAEMIN•
They look partners in crime LOL

Credits: YukariiChangmin@tvxqpowerfullgods

+ www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com
Posted by:
YukariiChangmin

No comments:

Post a Comment