2009/11/16

My Itens:
オロナミンCドリンク and Pinky Candies


This weekend me (YukariiChangmin) and my
twin sister Sayuri JaeJoong
was in Awaji and Shikoku Islands,
to be more accurate in a fishing village
(We were visiting distant relatives =__="")
But when we crossed the Strait of Naruto鳴門海峡
I could not help totaking a picture
of the giant ad about オロナミンCドリンク (oronamin C)
in an old building !!!!I Screamed Louder :
TOHOSHINKI huhuhuhuu!!!!

I am addicted in This energy drink LOL
Here Goes for you all some Pics that I did take
オロナミンCドリンク
My オロナミンCドリンク CLOCK
I bought it because I could not resist the cuteness
A picture of the bottles very near
UhUUUU!
Large amount of オロナミンCドリンク !!! haha
My Pinky Candies More Pinky Candies

credits: www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com
+
www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com

PLEASE KEEP CREDITS INTACT WHEN REDISTRIBUTING.

~ THANK YOU ~

No comments:

Post a Comment