2009/08/28

CHANGMIN´S OLD PICS
Ahhh I´ll never surrender myself! huhuh
There´s nothing new to share and I think you all girls
would love to see (even Old pics) these Pics
about Our Prince Shim Changmin!!!!
I Really miss his Long Black Hairs ♥
People usually do not Like Changmin´s in
Tri Angle old Days but I LOVEEE!
His Spike Hairs wonderful!
he looks like an anime character haha♥
What would you do if this man look at you like this?
Changmin wearing Black/Purple Outfits ♥
I loved the Pants (PERV)
Changmin´s why so perfect my Love ?
hahah Look at his hairs "soft and spike "
Ok u_U" Changmin´s arms ♥
Pure SEXINESS
Hello Changmin you have a naughty look here Baby ^.~
Changmin Endorsing Pics is always a pleasure to see
He looks like a professional Model right ?
Endorsing again ...perfect AGAIN haha
Ahhhh Changmin´s Chest I wanna touch (PERV)
credits: as tagged ♥
♥YukariiChangmin♥

No comments:

Post a Comment